There are 12 steps overall in the ICO’s advice on how to approach GDPR. We have taken the six of these that we believe pertain to the area of consent mastering and provided some helpful information on how to focus on this key area.
This paper highlights the following six steps:
1. Know what information you hold on Data Subjects
2. Understand the legal basis for processing personal data
3. Think about whether you have consent to hold and use this data
4. Consider how you will deal with the data of minors
5. Figure out how to uphold the rights of individuals
6. Agree how to process access requests from Data Subjects
To download your free white paper simply complete the form below and press ‘submit’.
6 step action plan for GDPR consent marketing
pdf | 959,306 kB