- This event has passed.
Overview of IBM Virtual Data Pipeline
July 31 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Overview of IBM Infosphere Virtual Data Pipeline
July 31, 14:30-15:30 BST
Data is the lifeblood of organisations, and with many organisations moving to an agile development approach there’s a requirement for continuous testing. With that comes the need for rapid, self-service provisioning and refresh of ‘production-like’ test data. Supplying such data is one of the biggest challenges associated with setting up an effective test environment and can absorb up to 50% of the total effort associated with the project. Should you create or generate synthetic data, or use a full copy clone of your production data, or a subset of that data?
Book your place on our free webinar to see how IBM’s Infosphere Virtual Data Pipeline provides a complete test management platform offering all of these options for maximum flexibility to suit your project.
- Virtual production clone – Full virtual production database copies with central management and self-service rollback and refresh
- Test data coverage and DevOps – Exact test data coverage analysis and automated data assembly plus DevOps integration
- Data subset and masking – Data subsetting of ‘complete business object’ for lean test data environment
- Synthetic data fabrication – Production-like synthetic test data for when production data isn’t available or is too sensitive
With IBM Infosphere Virtual Data Pipeline you can capture data wherever it resides, manage that data in one central location and use it across the enterprise. VDP significantly simplifies the digital transformation process, providing a single system of record and offering self-service instant data access with powerful data governance features, available in a hybrid cloud.
- See how IBM Infosphere VDP cuts the time it takes to refresh or clone your database for developers from days or weeks to hours or minutes
- Automate your CI / CD pipeline with API-driven self-service and data masking
- Cloud-agnostic so you can deploy in any cloud environment
- Reduce costs and improve quality of testing by using different storage tiers for different test profiles
- Improve security and control with workflows for data masking and role-based access control
Who should attend?
This webinar will be of interest to anyone who is involved in database management or DevOps in an organisation managing over 5TB of data.
Book your place now
Places are free but numbers are limited so book yours now.