It’s a year now since the implementation of GDPR. This time last year you couldn’t move for GDPR information, advice, guidance and help. However, in all the rush to get ready for GDPR in 2018 very little attention was paid to the need to monitor processing for continuous improvement.
One year after GDPR, less than 60% of organisations believe that they are compliant. Data breaches are common, some involving huge brand names, and consumers are more concerned than ever about the security of their data. GDPR is very much a live issue still.
With the first anniversary of GDPR upon us, it’s time for many organisations to conduct their annual review. GDPR is a continuous and evolving thing. Your data environment changes all the time, so you need to be mindful of that to ensure that your GDPR compliance keeps pace.
Watch this webinar to learn:-
- What you need to include in your GDPR annual review
- How best to conduct your review – a structured approach
- Instilling a ‘data protection by design’ mindset in your organisation
- Putting in place a roadmap of improvements and developing an action plan
- Identifying commercial opportunities that come from compliance
- How VIQTOR DAVIS can help you conduct your annual GDPR review
Who should watch this webinar?
This webinar will be of interest to anyone who is involved in GDPR compliance in their organisation.
Ensuring your organisation will pass GDPR MOT
pdf | 12.702 MB