Join other senior business leaders and discover how to help your business to compete effectively in a fast-moving digital marketplace.
Join VIQTOR DAVIS and Informatica at this executive breakfast briefing to learn how to help your business to compete effectively in a fast-moving digital marketplace:
In just a couple of hours you'll discover how to:
- Close the gap between the data you have and the information you need
- Turn your data into a valuable business asset
- Use trusted data to avoid risk, reduce cost and increase revenue
- Confidently make decisions, knowing where your data has come from, who owns it and how it can be used
Why should you attend?
- This seminar is one place you can access governance experts behind the latest research and meet with one in a private 30 minute chat or we will follow up with you and offer a free ½ day consultancy workshop.
- We will give you on the day a copy of our book ‘Crossing the Data Delta’
- Be part of the ongoing VIQTOR DAVIS elite governance community
- Meet peers and Industry experts and explore how others are using connected governance and connected customer data to gain competitive advantage.
About the speakers
Andrew Joss is the Head of Solutions & Data Governance across the EMEA region for Informatica. He has worked in the IT industry for nearly 30 years and spent much of that time supporting the needs of his customers across a number of industry sectors.
Steve Parry is Head of Advisory & Strategy for VIQTOR DAVIS. Steve has been in the data management business for more than 30 years. During that time he has worked across many different industries and solved a wide variety of business problems for clients.